BowieBelle Vintage & Upcycled Furniture


Turning old and unwanted furniture into something beautiful and unique.
Upcycled and creatively restored pieces at affordable prices.


To purchase any items please head to my etsy shop
Bowiebellefurniture.etsy.com


I try to add new items weekly and busy working away on lovely new pieces to add to the BowieBelle collection,
so please do keep checking back to see what's new!

Bowiebelle is now on Etsy


Please do visit my Pinterest board: Bowiebelle vintage & upcycled furniture
and
Instagram: @Bowiebellefurniture



Cottage Chic Corner - Re-purposed

11th February 2016


Country cottage style corner unit, with inner shelves, a  nice piece brighten up any room in your home with enough shelf space for all your special accessories. I've used blue & white paint on this item both colours by F&B, I feel they compliment each other beautifully.


 To purchase any of my Item's please feel free email me 
for details.

PRICE: £68.00 SOLD



I've chosen one of my favourite colours from the superb 'Farrow & Ball' range
Oval room blue, this colour is the most blackened of F&B blues muted & smokey but I feel ever so classy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment