BowieBelle Vintage & Upcycled Furniture


Turning old and unwanted furniture into something beautiful and unique.
Upcycled and creatively restored pieces at affordable prices.


To purchase any items please head to my etsy shop
Bowiebellefurniture.etsy.com


I try to add new items weekly and busy working away on lovely new pieces to add to the BowieBelle collection,
so please do keep checking back to see what's new!

Bowiebelle is now on Etsy


Please do visit my Pinterest board: Bowiebelle vintage & upcycled furniture
and
Instagram: @Bowiebellefurniture



Rustic chic and grown up pinks. Vintage table & Chairs

15th May 2016 

I'd like to share with you guys, my very lovely dining set! Art Deco in style with its grand column style legs giving  this table an individual style all of its own, I just love it!  The table is very large and with its extending leaf can seat up to ten persons comfortably, which is just perfect for fun lively dinners or lunch parties with family & friends! 
I wanted to be a little more creative with this table so I decided to give the middle section a pop of colour, call me crazy but I love it!  The overall dining set looks splendid if I do say so myself, I painted  the middle leaf with chalk paint in 'Antoniette' from Annie Sloan, a beautiful subtle grown up darling pink. The whole dining set has been distressed  which works so well with Annie Sloans Coco and with white undertones it gives feeling of a rustic shabby chic French style.  Im so happy with the finish, the colours compliment the whole piece beautifully well. I'm loving this little brain wave of mine : ) 



 
The chairs are real vintage beauties, circa: 1940s. Four beautifully made pieces I'm so happy to keep these items in circulation, absolutely to perfect to be thrown away!    
I've upholstered the seats with stunning French designer lush fabric in pink stripe, a elegant but rustic look, Jolie : ) 


 
If you would like to purchase any of my items please do email me for details,  address at top of my page. 
All my items you can find on etsy or my Ebay store. 


No comments:

Post a Comment