BowieBelle Vintage & Upcycled Furniture


Turning old and unwanted furniture into something beautiful and unique.
Upcycled and creatively restored pieces at affordable prices.


To purchase any items please head to my etsy shop
Bowiebellefurniture.etsy.com


I try to add new items weekly and busy working away on lovely new pieces to add to the BowieBelle collection,
so please do keep checking back to see what's new!

Bowiebelle is now on Etsy


Please do visit my Pinterest board: Bowiebelle vintage & upcycled furniture
and
Instagram: @Bowiebellefurniture



I'm busy this week with a specific request from a client who would like their dining table and chairs updated.  I am giving them a completely new look, with personal input from the owner.  The table is old fashioned Ducal Pine and I am going to transform it into a beautiful piece that I hope my customer will be proud to have back in their home, and most importantly be happy with.  The chairs are going to be re-upholstered and everything re-painted with personalized colour scheme.  


Do come back to see the finished piece and some before and after photos.


If you have any old or tired pieces of furniture of your own that you would like updated or to suit a re-decoration, or just to save throwing it out, please to contact me and we can discuss what can be done and prices!


I can arrange pick up and drop off also.


Thanks!
BowieBelle

No comments:

Post a Comment