BowieBelle Vintage & Upcycled Furniture


Turning old and unwanted furniture into something beautiful and unique.
Upcycled and creatively restored pieces at affordable prices.


To purchase any items please head to my etsy shop
Bowiebellefurniture.etsy.com


I try to add new items weekly and busy working away on lovely new pieces to add to the BowieBelle collection,
so please do keep checking back to see what's new!

Bowiebelle is now on Etsy


Please do visit my Pinterest board: Bowiebelle vintage & upcycled furniture
and
Instagram: @Bowiebellefurniture



Home Decor

How refreshing that in the mist of the winter months we can cheer ourselves 
up with the beautiful winter flowers that
are still around, Such vibrant stunning colours they capture my imagination
and inspire me. 
Such warm lush colours, from the rich
berries to plums and purples.
These colours really do inspire us all
In homedecor and furnishings to
the clothes and make-up we wear.
Personally I have to say I have bought 
myself a new lipstick ' lush life' by Mac
just to brighten me up!

Greens:
Then we have the tranquil and uplifting shades of green that brings us
back to appreciate nature it lifts the soul and calms the mind. 
As we move forward to spring I may possibly use shades of green paint in furniture or possibly paint a statement piece or I may find myself upholstering seats with green in mind! We will have to see what grabs my attention in the fabric world. 


Ahhh and then we have lovely pinks! what a great cheery colour to brighten up your winter months. You can always add pops of pink when dressing your home.


No comments:

Post a Comment